1. You agree that the Site itself, as well as all content, videos, training materials, products, services and/or other materials, made available on the Site (collectively referred to as the “Content”) are maintained for your personal use and information by Viewfinder Center and are the property of the Viewfinder Mastery and/or its third party providers. You agree that such Content shall include all proprietary videos, site coding, graphics, voice and sound recordings, artwork, photos, documents, and text as well as all other materials included in the Site, excluding only the materials you provide.
4. While Viewfinder Mastery uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, Viewfinder Mastery makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Viewfinder Mastery assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with this Site, you expressly consent to receive notices, announcements and other communications concerning new products or services from Viewfinder Mastery. You consent to receive these notices by email.
5. No submission (be it notes, text, drawings, images or designs) shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Viewfinder Mastery. Viewfinder Mastery shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
6. Viewfinder Mastery shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorised access to our data and files. However no system (whether or not password protected) can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorised third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
8. NEITHER THE VIEWFINDER MASTERY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. VIEWFINDER CENTER DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR ITS SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES AND YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN. VIEWFINDER MASTERY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS.
9. VIEWFINDER MASTERY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER (including, for example, your web service provider service, Stripe payment services, your software and/or any updates or upgrades to that software).
11. You agree to indemnify and hold the Viewfinder Mastery and each of its directors, officers, employees and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses arising out of or relating to the use of the Site.
12. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Kanton Zürich, in Switzerland.
Last Updated: 8th of June 2022.